Jake leaves the beach house he has lived in since 2003 to go to Japan after being stationed there for at least for a year. In his absence, a young woman named Jenny arrives at the beach house claiming to be Charlie Harper's long-lost daughter, who went looking for her uncle and eventually moves in with Alan and Walden, taking Jake's old room.
- Ashton Kutcher as Walden Schmidt (22 episodes)
- Jon Cryer as Alan Harper (22 episodes)
- Amber Tamblyn as Jenny Harper (21 episodes)
- Conchata Ferrell as Berta (22 episodes)
- Marin Hinkle as Judith Harper-Melnick (1 episode)
- and Holland Taylor as Evelyn Harper (4 episodes)
- Courtney Thorne-Smith as Lyndsey McElroy (13 episodes)
- D.B Sweeney as Larry Martin (9 episodes)
- Clark Duke as Barry Foster (7 episodes)
- Kimberly Williams-Paisley as Gretchen Martin (6 episodes)
- Aly Michalka as Brooke (5 episodes)
- Odette Annable as Nicole (3 episodes)
- Paula Marshall as Paula (2 episodes)
- Jeff Probst as Himself (2 episodes)
- Carl Reiner as Marty Pepper (2 episodes)
- Brooke D'Orsay as Kate (2 episodes)
- Melanie Lynskey as Rose
- Mimi Rogers as Robin Schmidt
- Tim Conway as Tim
- Steve Lawrence as Steve
- Garry Marshall as Garry
- Mila Kunis as Vivian
- Marion Ross as Margaret
- Lynda Carter as Herself
|Image||Title||Airdate||#||Summary||Title quotation from|
|Nangnangnangnang||September 26, 2013||11.1||When a mysterious woman arrives at Walden's beach house, she reveals to Alan that she is Charlie's daughter, Jenny, and that she's homosexual. Walden begins having feelings for her.||Evelyn & Walden|
|I Think I Banged Lucille Ball||October 3, 2013||11.2||When Walden feels cramped in his own house, Jenny moves in with Evelyn and her boyfriend, Marty. Meanwhile, Alan becomes Lyndsey's "other man".||Marty|
|This Unblessed Biscuit||October 10, 2013||11.3||Walden and Alan think it may be time for Berta to retire after she injures her back at work.||Alan|
|Clank, Clank, Drunken Skank||October 17, 2013||11.4||Walden starts partying with Jenny and her hot friends. Meanwhile, Alan and Lyndsey’s illicit affair is jeopardized.||Stephanie|
|Alan Harper, Pleasing Women Since 2003||October 24, 2013||11.5||Alan befriends Lyndsey's boyfriend in an effort to find out what he has that Alan doesn't. Meanwhile, Walden helps Jenny be more proactive in pursuing her acting career.||Alan|
|Justice in Star-Spangled Hot Pants||November 7, 2013||11.6||When Alan learns Walden knows Lynda Carter, he asks him to set him up on a date with her. Against his better judgment, Walden agrees to invite her to the house for dinner.||Alan|
|Some Kind of Lesbian Zombie||November 14, 2013||11.7||Walden and Alan find themselves on dates with two ideal women until Lyndsey's jealousy throws a wrench in their evening.||Walden|
|Mr. Walden, He Die. I Clean Room.||November 21, 2013||11.8||Walden is forced to accept Rose's help when the liaison between Alan and Lyndsey puts him in danger.||Walden|
|Numero Uno Accidente Lawyer||December 5, 2013||11.9||Walden's date with an accident-prone model goes longer than expected. Meanwhile, Alan dates a woman who shares some surprising personal information with him.||Nadine|
|On Vodka, on Soda, on Blender, on Mixer!||December 12, 2013||11.10||Jake sends Alan a Japanese delicacy; the house comes alive with questionable Christmas lyrics.||Jenny|
|Tazed In The Lady Nuts||January 2, 2014||11.11||Walden joins his beautiful former employee on a brilliant new project. Meanwhile, Alan advises Jenny to open up to her girlfriend or risk losing her.||Nicole|
|Baseball. Boobs. Boobs. Baseball.||January 9, 2014||11.12||Lyndsey's boyfriend sets Alan upon a date; Walden wants to help Nicole with her project so she will have time to date him.||Walden's computer|
|Bite Me, Supreme Court||January 30, 2014||11.13||When Marty proposes to Evelyn, Walden and Alan must throw him a bachelor party.||Jenny|
|Three Fingers of Crème de Menthe||February 6, 2014||11.14||Alan learns that Lyndsey broke up with Larry and didn’t tell him. Meanwhile, Walden sets out to prove that he’s a man’s man.||Alan|
|Cab Fare and a Bottle of Penicillin||February 27, 2014||11.15||Alan gives Lyndsey the option of choosing between him and Larry. Meanwhile, Jenny fears she and Brooke are growing apart.||Berta|
|How to Get Rid of Alan Harper||March 6, 2014||11.16||Walden thinks his girlfriend is cheating on him; Alan starts dating Larry's sister, Gretchen||Alan|
|Welcome Home, Jake||March 13, 2014||11.17||Lyndsey discovers that Alan is sleeping with Larry’s sister, Gretchen. Meanwhile, Walden struggles with telling Barry to find his own place||Berta|
|West Side Story||April 3, 2014||11.18||Walden gets an invitation to his ex-girlfriend’s boutique opening. Meanwhile, Gretchen wants to spend more time at Alan’s (a.k.a. Jeff Strongman) house.||Gretchen|
|Lan Mao Shi Zai Wuding Shang||April 10, 2014||11.19||Walden reconnects with Kate and is sure she’s “The One” – that is, until he meets Vivian and becomes convinced she’s “The One.” Meanwhile, Alan and Gretchen grow closer.||Kate|
|Lotta Delis in Little Armenia||April 24, 2014||11.20||Alan stumbles upon an opportunity to make money. Meanwhile, Walden has to address his co-dependency issues.||Alan|
|Dial 1-900-Mix-A-Lot||May 1, 2014||11.21||Alan’s girlfriend, Gretchen, insists he confess his true identity to Larry. Meanwhile, Walden goes on a road trip with Jenny and Barry to see his first car||Gretchen|
|Oh, Wald-e, Good Times Ahead||May 8, 2014||11.22||Alan reveals his true identity to Larry and must face the consequences.||Walden|
On April 26, 2013, CBS renewed the series for an 11th season after closing one-year deals with Ashton Kutcher and Jon Cryer. Angus T. Jones, who is currently attending college, has been relegated to recurring status for Season 11. However, he eventually departed from the show altogether and did not make an appearance this season. He will be replaced by Amber Tamblyn, who will portray Charlie's previous unknown teenage daughter.
- This is the first season not to feature Angus T. Jones.
- Holland Taylor, who only made one appearance in the last season, makes more appearances this season.
- This is the first season to feature Amber Tamblyn.
- Jon Cryer, Holland Taylor and Marin Hinkle are the only original main cast members.
- This is the third season not to feature former star Charlie Sheen.
- Evelyn ties the knot for the sixth time. The first time with Walden.
- This is the first season to feature Conchata Ferrell in every episode.
- This season, so far, has only featured 5 of the original cast. The characters are Alan, Berta, Evelyn, Judith and Rose.
- This is the first season to feature Holland Taylor, Marin Hinkle and Melanie Lynskey in more episodes than Angus T. Jones.
- Marin Hinkle's crediting drops back down to underneath Conchata Ferrell, just like season 9.